Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Birchbox Review: SAGE + fasten Onward Eau de Parfum



Well it's Wednesday and that means the week is halfway over and it's Birchbox product review day! Now if you read my review of the Catherine Maladrino Style de Paris perfume, you would know that I go for scents that have strong rose and slight peony notes to them. So, I had low expectations that I would like the scent I received this month by Sage + fasten. However, I'm not one to just bypass an item without trying it. I put it on before leaving the house for a hike and was pleasantly surprised. I loved it! The Sage + fasten Onward Eau de Parfum smelled so refreshing and light. I could really smell the apple and grapefruit notes coming through. I kept smelling my wrist all day which is how long it lasted. I could still smell the fragrance at least 6 hours later (I forgot to check after that, but I know it was at least that long). This will definitely be a must purchase for me.....hint, hint hubby! It just goes to show that you never know what you will like until you try it! 

1 comment:

  1. I liked it too!! Question, how did you place the share icons like that at the end of your posts? I haven't been able to do so. <3

    ReplyDelete