Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Quick Cinnamon Roll Waffles

If your household was anything like mine growing up, we had these Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls quite frequently. Honestly I feel like it was about a weekly occurrence in our house. Well, if you follow me on Instagram, a few weeks ago I posted a photo of my awesome new All-Clad waffle maker and promised some recipes. Now while this isn't the crème de la crème of recipes, it is super easy and super fast and combines my childhood with my adult life. Think scrambling to get the kids ready on a school day or, in my case, husband running out the door for work. You don't have 20 to 30 minutes to prepare breakfast, so what do you do? You heat your waffle maker, pop the cinnamon rolls open, and place to inside at once that cook for 5 minutes or less. Like I said, a super easy and super quick recipe. They have the same great taste and at 140 calories a pop (with icing), they aren't too bad on your waistline. You can refrigerate what you don't use to use another day! Enjoy!


Quick Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Ingredients
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (duh)
Olive Oil Spray (or whatever you use already)

Preheat your waffle maker to the setting of your choosing. I set ours to a 2 or 3 usually. When preheated, spray lightly with olive oil spray and place 2 cinnamon rolls (our is a 2 square, your may be bigger) in the waffle maker, close the top, and cook until done, about 3-5 minutes.

Place some icing on each one when they come out so it melts and serve!




No comments:

Post a Comment