Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Birchbox Review: Camille Beckman Tuscan Honey Hand Therapy




In my August Birchbox I received the Harvey Prince Body Cream and stated in my post that I am really not a good person to review lotions because I hardly use them. Well, while I still don't think I can do a review that would do the product justice, I have started using lotions more. This lotion by Camille Beckman is wonderful! I have been using it constantly seeing as the weather has been getting a little more dry and I have needed the moisture! It is slightly think, but absorbs into the skin quickly, leaving it nice and soft, not greasy. I also love the smell. It isn't too overpowering, but has a nice subtle fragrance. It comes in three other scents besides the Tuscan Honey that I received, so if you like the hand cream, but not the scent, there are other options. And just look at that packaging! It is the cutest thing I have seen! While the actual product isn't packages the same (it comes in a squeeze bottle), it is still perfect for throwing in you purse. As I am learning that I need a little bit of everything in my purse for trips to the city, this will come in handy! Speaking of going to the city, stay tuned next week for my trip to the Birchbox store in SoHo! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment