Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August Birchbox Review: Harvey Prince Ageless Body Cream



Unfortunately I am not the best person to write a review on the Harvey Prince Ageless Body Cream. I am bad and haven't really added body lotions into my beauty routine unless they are gradual tanners and I need a boost. I did however give it a go so I could write the best I could about it. First, the smell was amazing! It wasn't overpowering and had a wonderful grapefruit scent. Secondly, it absorbed well and seemed to moisturize well enough. I can't confirm that it lasted "all day" because I honestly didn't pay attention and, like I said earlier, I don't really use body lotions. Now as for the $22 price point, to me that's a little excessive for body lotion. Remember though, I don't really use the stuff so maybe it isn't really that bad. For now, I will have to pass on this product until I become a lotion enthusiast (if that is even a thing). Although, I would purchase it as gifts for others as part of a spa basket or something along those lines!    

2 comments:

  1. I love the hello lotion by harvey prince!! The smell is soooo amazing! I wish I would have gotten this one! I like to keep these at my desk! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell amazing and I kept it in my purse.....super convenient!

      Delete