Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Birchbox Review: Sumita Contrast Eyeliner in Jaipur Gold

Now I have to admit, when I first saw this eyeliner in my box, I wasn't too thrilled. I love a good eyeliner, but I wasn't so sure of the color. That was until I first swatched the Jaipur Gold color on my hand. I noticed it was a greenish brown with gold sparkles in it. It immediately made me think of my hazel eyes and that it could potentially bring out their color. And that it did, especially on my lower lash line. The gold really made my eyes pop and brought out the greener side that rarely shows (the picture doesn't really show it at all). Also, it has real staying power. The spot that I swatched on my hand last through T-25 and me trying to rub it off (see the video). It glides on easily which is also another plus. The only downside is that I didn't see it sold solo on Birchbox, but in the East Meets West set (also gorgeous colors). I will definitely have to purchase this eyeliner even if the set is the only way I can get it (I wouldn't mind though). Sumita also has some other really fun, bright, and daring colors to check out if this color isn't your style. They are sure to be bold and last through the night!  


No comments:

Post a Comment