Wednesday, November 12, 2014

October Birchbox Review: Dr. Brandt Vacuum Cleaner


As you can see from my above photo, I have been a fan of the Pores No More line from Dr. Brandt for a little bit now. I absolutely love this line because it really keeps my pores small to nonexistent. The vacuum cleaner works as one of those pore strips that you rip off your face except without the pain. It goes on super silky smooth and as it dries, you can feel it tingling in a way that you just know your pores are tightening. It's a little hard to tell, but in the picture below, you can see little white dots where the pores have been "vacuumed" of all their dirt and oil. If you used it a few times a week for a  couple weeks, you will see a noticeable difference. When I go out, I also use the Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer and it is amazing. It is like a personal filter for your face. Like the texture of the vacuum cleaner, it goes on silky smooth and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I definitely love the combination of these two products! Now as for the price, $45 may seem a little steep. I can assure you though, it lasts forever. My samples are .25 of an ounce and have lasted so long. I will definitely buy this product if I ever run out!


No comments:

Post a Comment