Monday, May 5, 2014

Pizza Bubble Ring

The recipe was a request from my hubby, yes we have a pizza night like every week, but I never promised healthy recipes.  While it is similar to a previous recipe, the pepperoni cheese stick roll-ups,  it tastes so much different.  I've had this recipe before pinterest, shocking I know, so I don't know where it originated unfortunately.  It has definitely been a keeper in our household and I'm sure if you make it, it will be a keeper in yours too.  I like the standard pepperoni, but feel free to add other toppings to fit your likes.  I urge you to make this and enjoy!


Pizza Bubble Ring

8 tablespoons butter melted
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
40 pepperonis
8 ounces mozzarella in 20 pieces
1/4 cup grated parmesan
2 (12 ounce) golden layers flaky biscuits
heated pizza sauce

Heat oven to 350℉. Spray bundt pan. Mix butter and seasonings. Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Place 2 pepperonis and a piece of cheese on biscuit. Roll into a ball and seal. Roll in butter and place 10 in the pan. Sprinkle with parmesan. Place other 10 on top. Pour rest of butter on top. Bake 33-38 minutes.


All the ingredients ready to go.


The first layer of biscuits.

 

The second layer added with the parmesan cheese.


The full ring above and a view from the inside with the gooey cheese below.





2 comments:

  1. This looks so good!! we are also a pizza about once a week family! Where did you get your bundt pan? I need to invest in one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karli! It is so amazing.....you have to try it! I can't remember where my bundt pan came from because I have had it for many years. However, I have made this in a regular baking pan before and it still turned out great!

      Delete