Thursday, December 11, 2014

November Birchbox Review: Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask



I absolutely love face masks! I use one 1-2 times a week while relaxing in the tub with a book, so I was super excited to try the Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask. I hadn't heard of this brand at all which I love the most about Birchbox! It is great finding new product lines, even if the particular product doesn't work for you, something else might! The Cuppa Cuppa mask felt great on! Once applied, I started to feel a cool yet tingling feeling all over my face. After waiting the 8 minutes, in which I enjoyed a cup of loose leaf tea, I rinsed and my skin felt amazing. I noticed my skin was very soft and extremely hydrated. The only benefit I haven't really noticed is the skin firming aspect of it. I saw some people commented that they saw results after just one use, but sadly I did not. I still have a little more to use so hopefully I will notice it before I use it up. As for a future purchase, I am on the fence. While my skin felt great, without the firming I don't know if $58 would be worth it to me. I am not giving up just yet though!  

No comments:

Post a Comment