Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Birchbox Review: Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain

I am such a huge fan of any sort of lip product. I often have two or three (not counting chap sticks) different products with me at all times and switch them out on an almost daily basis. Hello, my name is Casey and I have a lip addiction. That's why I decided to review this item from my Lo Bosworth curated Birchbox first, well that and the fact that I got my hair done today! I just love this Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain. I received it in the color heartthrob, but there are five other colors available if this one doesn't suit your tastes. The stain, like the name states, goes on super creamy. It feels so soft and smooth going on your lips. Then there is the color. Personally I am loving reds right now (like everyone else following the trend) and this one is perfect. If you aren't sure if red is good for you, which trust me it probably is, you can do one light coat for a more light and subtle hue. But, if you decide you want to go bold, you can do another layer or two for a brighter pop of color. It continues to feel creamy well after use too. These lip stains are also paragon free, vegan, and cruelty free.....always a huge plus! Thank you Lo for a great holiday pick!    

No comments:

Post a Comment