Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wonton Ravioli

Pasta is generally an easy dish that the majority of people love.  You cook your noodles and sauce and in about 10 minutes you have a meal.  Fast, easy and simple.........the was I like it.  However, that can get a little boring.  I created this dish because it is easy and fast like the normal pasta and sauce dish, but it seems like you spent hours in the kitchen.  Plus, like most of my recipes, it's customizable.  You can get as fancy or as simple as you want  or mix it up to please everyone's tastes.  I apologize for my lack of recipe because I just do it by taste, but I will tell you approximately what I used.  Let me know if you try any other combinations and what you think!  Enjoy!  


Wonton Ravioli

Ingredients
Ravioli
Wonton wrappers (2 for each ravioli)
Goat cheese (probably 1/4 cup)
Ricotta cheese (about 1 cup)
Chorizo (half a package)

Sauce
Alfredo sauce 
White wine (optional, to taste)

Get your water boiling for your pasta.  In a separate sauce pan, pour in your Alfredo sauce and wine and turn on low to medium low, stirring occasionally

Mix your ingredients for your ravioli.  If you are using ingredients you aren't sure of, I would start with small quantities, tasting periodically until your come out with the desired flavor.

Place about 2 Tablespoons of the mixture onto one wonton wrapper.  Wet the edges and top with the second wrapper.  Crimp the edges with a fork to seal.  Continue until all are assembled.  

They are pretty thin, so delicately place in your boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes.  Remove from water (I use a pasta scoop and not a strainer for these) and top with your sauce.




No comments:

Post a Comment