Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Husband

I'm going to venture from my usual posts and talk about something near and dear to me, my husband.  Without him my silly little blog and all our adventures wouldn't exist so it's time he got some recognition.  Now I hope I don't embarrass him by writing this, but it's a price I am willing to pay.  Now I now I'm going to be extremely biased, but it's your choice to read this, I just write it.

My husband is absolutely remarkable, real original huh.  He makes me excited everyday to be alive, especially by his side of course.  I used to get crap from a bunch of mean girls about all the time we would spend together when we were dating, but when you have the best time with each other, why would you want to hang out with the means girls?  We genuinely LOVE being together.  We've never felt like we have to be together all the time, we just really enjoy sharing things together.  I was really nervous/scared for our move to this crazy place we now call home, but it has made us so much stronger as a couple and I couldn't imagine life without him.

If you don't know my husband, he looks really young and a lot of people write him off as some"punk kid", but that "punk kid" is brilliant.  I'll ask him anything before looking it up because he probably knows the answer.  He's such a hard worker and I'm so proud of hi for all he has accomplished.

Now you can see from other posts that we try to get out and explore or do things, a passion of both of ours.  I'm glad that I have someone so selfless that they will make sure we do whatI want or we get good tickets so I can see (go ahead and chuckle).  Stuff that may seem small and little, but trust me from past experiences, it's huge.  He actually offered me the shirt off his back because it looked like rain and I was worried about my white shirt.  The rain didn't happen, but how any guys would even think to offer that?  He is also so supportive of me and whatever dreams I may have.  Whether it's cow herding or being a super model, (you get the point), he is there with his bells and whistles asking what he can do to help me make it come true.

Besides being remarkable, brilliant and selfless, Kevin also has a goofy side that not many people see.  He sings to me, sometimes even to my girlie pop songs, and we have dance parties with the dogs when we cook. It may sound silly or stupid, but it's my wonderful world and I wouldn't change a thing!  He has shown me what true love is and I have to pinch myself everyday to be reminded that I lucked out.  I often forget we are married because everyone kept telling us it was hard, especially the first year, but if that was our hard time then bring on the next 80 because it has been way too fun so far.  I can't wait to see what else is in store for our future, but until then, I'll enjoy the ride with my best friend, my love, my everything by my side! I love you Kev!

                 

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment