Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February Birchbox Review: Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo



So I must admit, I am not a dry shampoo user. I tried one once, though I must have been traumatized from the white reside it left that I can't even remember the name. Now I know there are people that use it religiously, but I just haven't ever jumped on the wagon. Maybe for fear that I'll never get off the wagon or that I will have skunk like steaks in my hair.....hahaha! Hesitantly, I used the Fekkai Dry Shampoo, as directed, on two day unwashed hair, and it did what was indicated. It absorbed excess oil, made my hair feel a lot softer and more manageable, plus it really did smell great. I'm sure it is something that would be useful in my hair care arsenal since I wash my hair every two days or so. But, is it a must have for me? Still undecided. I will keep using the one I have until it's out and see if panic strikes when I realize it's gone! By the way, how cute was the Rent the Runway box? I loved the floral motif and most of the products!



1 comment:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    best hair salons in raleigh nc

    ReplyDelete