Thursday, March 19, 2015

Orange Ginger Juice

I have been really bad about my posts lately, so alas, I bring you Thursday's healthy recipe of Orange Ginger Juice. I have recently become a huge fan of ginger so I feel like I put it in everything. A great benefit of ginger, though there are many, is that it is said to reduce pain and inflammation throughout the body. So not only is it tasty, it is great for your ailments.....double bonus! If you haven't had ginger before this recipe might be a little too overpowering as is, so just add a little ginger first and increase until your desired liking. Also, I like adding the carrots and celery because they don't alter the flavor, but I get the added benefits of those veggies in my juice as well! Enjoy! 



Orange Ginger Juice

Ingredients
2 oranges
2 celery stalks
thumb of ginger
6 ounces carrots

Place all ingredients in a juicer. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment