Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Birchbox Review: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Happy Birchbox review Wednesday! It may be weird, but I love skin care. Nothing is more satisfying to me than to keep my skin as nice as possible so I don't need to cake on the make up to cover it up. Plus, I often get mistaken for someone 5+ years younger so I have to be doing something right besides having pretty good genes in that area. Now with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, I'm sort of on the fence. I had recently started using an oil facial cleanser, so putting this on my face dry wasn't something new. I had also used a microdermabrasion mitt before, so the thought of using a cloth wasn't anything new. I knew going into it the product specified that it was a soft cloth, I guess I just wished I felt a little more exfoliation from it. Also, the instructions said to wash it every 2-3 uses. Well I'm not lazy, but if you use it morning and night, you are washing the cloth every day to every other day. That is a little excessive to me. I know you need to keep it clean, but it's just a lot. Now it did make my face purge at first, but it has cleared up and started looking really good toward the end of the week. I have a nice glow and my pores do look smaller. I'm just not sure it there is a difference in my skins appearance from what I was already using. In a couple days, when my sample is out, I will return to my oil cleanser and see if my skin changes at all. That will probably be the deciding factor for me! Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment