Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Dip with a Side of Fantasy Football

So this past weekend I participated in my first ever fantasy football draft day. It was a lot of fun for me getting to see my hubby getting all worked up over who I got or who he didn't :). With a mimosa in hand, I started drafting players to my team As Long As I Got My Suit and T.Y., (think JT and T.Y. Hilton, who did make my team). I ended up with Andrew Luck, Adrian Peterson, and DeMarco Murray to name a few. After my team was complete, I started working on this football staple around our house. We seriously eat this dip multiple times during the football season, so it was only right for it to make its inaugural debut on draft day. It is so easy and delicious, perfect for watching the game at home or going to tailgate parties. Enjoy it this football season!


Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients
2 (10 ounce) cans chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup hot sauce
1 cup ranch
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded

In a large skillet, heat the chicken with the hot sauce, breaking up the chicken slightly. Once heated through, add the cream cheese and ranch. Cook until warm.

Mix in half, 3/4 cup, the cheddar cheese and cook until melted.

Transfer to a slow cooker and sprinkle with remaining 3/4 of shredded cheddar and cover. Cook until hot a bubbly. I usually keep my slow cooker on low since it's already warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment