Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December Birchbox Review: Davines Replumping Hair Filler


I have been a huge fan of Davines hair products since working at a prestigious hair salon back home when I was in school. It was so great learning about the new products that would come out and get to test them out before they hit the shelves. There were many products that I would often try and fall in love with. Actually, one of the first things I did when moving out here was to find a place that sold Davines products. Told you, huge fan! Their products always smell so great and work so well! So you can imagine my excitement when I saw this new (to me) Davines replumpling line was going to be in the Lo Bosworth curated Birchbox. Like the other products I have tried, it did not disappoint. It smelled wonderful and worked rather well too. I wish the shampoo and conditioner were a little bigger to get more use out of the whole line together, but the Superactive spray is working great on its own. It adds volume to my hair and makes it very soft. Plus, one treatment lasts about six to eight shampoos which helps if you think it's a little on the pricey side. I may not purchase the shampoo and conditioner because there are a couple of others by Davines that I love, but the replumpling spray will be a must have for me.     

1 comment: