Monday, December 1, 2014

Toast, Montclair, NJ

 

Like pretty much all of my brunch spots thus far, Toast was introduced to me by one of my girlfriends! Hey what are girlfriends for right?!?! It's always nice to catch up on the weekends and get away from the boys for a bit......sorry babe! Toast is the perfect place to do just that. From the outside it looks like a tiny little building. but when you go inside, there are three levels of seating and it is jam packed with fellow brunchers. They have a menu that is very accommodating to everyone's needs in your party. The menu consists of traditional breakfast foods like your waffles, eggs, and pancakes. To more decadent versions such as the Bella Nutella (pictured below left), which is Nutella stuffed French toast with strawberries, S'mores pancakes (below right), and, Red Velvet pancakes. 


There are also food items for those that have certain dietary or diet needs. Pictured below is their gluten free carrot cake pancakes (they were amazing). And in case you're wondering, this food was from two times there (I usually take my hubby another time if I love it so he can experience it too). So besides all the amazing food choices there is something else that is amazing about this restaurant........it is BYOB! Those mimosas that the ladies  and I enjoy with our brunches usually come at a hefty price (around $7 per mimosa). However, by bringing our own bottle we end up saving about $40 (split between us) which adds up! This will definitely be a spot I will want to take those who come visit, but if you are in the area you should check it out. Beware it does get packed (the longest wait I've had is 30 minutes) because it is soooooo good!  


No comments:

Post a Comment