Monday, September 15, 2014

New York Tourist Part 2

This post is pretty self explanatory so I'm not going to waste your time and type a lot. This was our night cruise around NYC. For this particular tour we couldn't get off and on at the stops so we were on the bus the entire time, that's why I only have exteriors of buildings or areas. We had a great time on the tour despite the brief drizzle of rain (really sweet ponchos were provided, though I didn't get a picture). We were also stuck on the Manhattan Bridge for a little while. Though I'm not afraid of heights, it was a little frightening looking down from the top of the bus. So now I bring you the McClarnon's on the NYC night tour in pictures.




The Empire State Building all lit up.


Pictures of Chinatown above and below.



Welcome to the outskirts of Little Italy.


A skyline shot from the Manhattan Bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment